Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
ECE umbrella is quite large covering many fields. It stands for satisfying ever-changing needs covering various technologies. The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering exists since the inception of AMRITASAI INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY in 2007. The department caters to the instructional needs of four-year B Tech ECE students. Up to 2008, the annual student intake at UG level of the ECE department was only 60; in the academic year2009-10 the intake was enhanced to 90, and increased to 120 in 2010 further it is has been increased to 180 in 2012. AICTE has sanctioned a PG Courses in VLSI & Embedded systems with an intake of 18 with effect from the academic year 2011-12 and DECS Course with an intake of 24 with effect from AY: 2013-14.
The Department helps to create quality professionals through the implementation of interactive and effective teaching methodology with useful guidance of technically experienced faculty members. Contribute academic atmosphere that would facilitate producing interaction between students, faculty, industry and community. The Department is equipped with excellent laboratory infrastructure.
1. High-quality faculty and highly sophisticated and well-equipped labs are added advantage for the benefit of student learning and application.
2. The library consists of the huge number of books and separates digital library to provide video lectures of experts.
3. Good internet facilities as have special all time open internet labs.
4. Employment opportunities for students are provided through on-campus & off-campus placement.
5. Good at consultancy projects
6. Better opportunities for the students in the sports field.
7. The department runs PMKVY course for the students who have discontinued Intermediate students.
8. The good number of FDPs has been conducting for the faculty to improve their innovative teaching methodologies.
9. Department under NSIC-TIC ANDROID mobile service training center established.
10. Department regularly organizing guest lectures, seminars and workshops and expert lectures by eminent personalities in academia and experts from the industry to provide industry orientation to our students to enhance their knowledge.