Department of Polytechnic
To become an ICON in Technical domain with quality & affordable technical-vocational, entrepreneurial and Scientific education and a producer of highly competent and productive human resources.
Mission* To Inculcating the qualities of leadership, personality development and good citizenship in the students.
* To provide a value based education complimented by state-of-the-art technology with research facilities, keeping our main thrust on agriculture, healthcare, industry, technology and environment.
* To produce technocrats with psychomotor and cognitive skills, committed to lifelong learning.
* To Equip students with the necessary technological and intellectual capacity to face the fast changing demands of modern technology.
AMRITASAI Polytechnic is aﬃliated to the ANDHRA PRADESH State Board of Technical Education and training (APSBTET), approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. It fulﬁls all the norms and standards set by the AICTE as well as the ANDHRA PRADESH State Board of Technical Education and Training and Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), ANDHRA PRADESH. The Polytechnic Course was introduced in the Year 2014 running with two Programmes, Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Intake-60) and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Intake-60)
Polytechnic is basically a Three Years diploma in technical courses. The polytechnic courses are ideal for students who wish to build their career in technical fields. Polytechnic courses give students an insight into the technicality of engineering and its subjects. AMRITASAI Polytechnic Wing is having experienced faculty, state of the art infrastructure and sound founding principles. Regular industrial visits are the vital part of the curriculum. Our college is committed to providing the best possible opportunities to its students to grow in their chosen professions.
The Courses offered are
* Diploma in Electrical and Electronics EngineeringElectrical engineers usually work with large-scale electrical systems which include motor control and power transmission. Throughout their career, they work on a diverse range of technologies, from designing household appliances, electrical power stations, wiring and lighting of building. Being an electrical engineer requires one to obtain extensive training and to pursue electrical engineering specialization.
* Diploma in Mechanical EngineeringWith the rise in automation, mechanical engineering has become one of the most desired branches of engineering. There is lot of scope for mechanical engineers in India with the rapid industrialization of the country. Mechanical engineering is another one of the traditional fields of engineering and has played a vital role in the industrialization of the human race. Qualified mechanical engineers are offered high paying jobs as there is a constant demand for such professionals in the industry.
DEPARTMENT STRENGTH & FACILITIES:1. Certification by ISO 9001:2015
2. Great opportunity to the diploma students, who can utilize the facilities available to engineering Graduates.
3. Training on additional skills and above curriculum to meet industry needs.
4. Highly Qualified, Dedicated and Experienced Faculty Members.
5. Well equipped Laboratories and Computer Labs.
6. Maintenance of Student Faculty Ratio as per SBTET-AP and AICTE.
7. Maintenance of Discipline and Professionalism.
8. Sports, Industrial Visits, Project Training, Internships.
9. Training & Support for Higher Education and Technology driven Courses.
10. Intensive Coaching for weak students.
11. Active participation in NSS services.
12. Guiding and motivate the student to excel in Placement and higher studies regularly.
13. Placement Assistance with dedicated team.
1. Physics Laboratory
2. Chemistry Laboratory
3. Computer Fundamentals Lab
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering1. Basic Electrical and Electronics Laboratory
2. DC Machines & Measurements Laboratory
3. Electrical wiring & Maintenance Laboratory
4. A.C. Machines Laboratory
5. Power Electronics & PLC Laboratory
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering1. Workshop Practice Laboratory
2. Fuels lab and Laboratory
3. Materials Testing Laboratory
4. Computer Aided Drafting & CNC Laboratory
5. Hydraulics & Fluid Power Control Systems Laboratory
6. Thermal Engineering Laboratory
7. Non-Conventional Energy sources and R&AC Laboratory